A professional business and information technology consultant, qualified with a BSc Honours degree in Computer Science and an MBA both conferred by the University of the Witwatersrand. She was the first female EP Bradlow Gold Medal winner in 1985.
Carmen has over 34 years consulting experience, with the majority within the financial services industry, performing:
- Business and information technology strategy and planning;
- Business transformation and re-engineering
- Enterprise architecture (business and technology related);
- Business process re-engineering;
- Project management;
- Business and application systems analysis and design;
- Application systems development; and
- Technical systems and network support.
Carmen has consulting experience at all business levels : problem identification and recommendations at executive levels; investigations and solutions developed in consultation with middle management; and managing departments and projects of up to 50 professional staff. She has developed consulting and business practices, that involved strategic, marketing and business planning, internal methodology and staff development.