A professional information systems and process consultant, qualified with a
B.BusSc Hons degree majoring in Information Systems from the University of
Genevieve has over 15 years working experience doing system development, business analysis, project management and process engineering, with 10 years spent as a consultant. Her primary roles have been:
- Development of a management information and reporting system including phases of analysis, building, testing and user training;
- Involvement in IT Governance for two large banks including development of the risk and reporting framework, processes for IT service delivery and service monitoring including service level agreements and business continuity plans;
- Conducting AS-IS process problem analysis and solution development for the retail front- and back-office operational processes of a large bank;
- Defining impacts to AS-IS processes when there are new systems requirements and then developing and implementing the revised business processes;
- Reengineering of processes, including analysis of AS-IS processes, development of business cases, development of TO-BE processes, calculation of time standards, testing, training and user support and measuring of benefits.
As a previous IQ Business Group consultant, Genevieve has significant process and business consulting experience at all levels, spanning from problem identification and recommendations at executive levels as well as investigations and solutions developed in consultation with users and management.