A professional business and information systems consultant, qualified with a B.Com Economics and Econometrics at the University of Johannesburg. Vusi has over 10 years working experience within the financial services industry, mining and government. His primary roles have been:
- Developing business requirement specifications including associated system processes and business rules;
- Conducting workshops with relevant stakeholders; and obtaining signoff for the "To Be" designs;
- Presenting solution documentation to the relevant stakeholders in order to reach consensus and buy-in;
- Designing "To be processes" based on best practices and liaising with SME's from the key business areas; and
- Conducting systems, process and people impact analysis of the proposed system design and processes.
As a previous Accenture consultant, Vusumuzi has consulting experience at all business levels, spanning from problem identification and recommendations at executive levels as well as investigations and solutions developed in consultation with users and management.